Friday, October 16, 2009

She Flies With Her Own Wings

One of the stranger state mottos I've come across.  So I got a camera from Oregon yesterday, which brings the total of cameras returned to 4.  Since I’m sending them out for processing out in batches of five, please send your camera back soon if you are done!

It costs me $5 in shipping up to a total of 5 rolls.  So if I processed each camera individually it would be $5 per camera.  Sending 5 cameras, it is $1 per camera.  Since I have 50 cameras, I am much more encouraged to send them in a bunch of five.  Though the suspense is killing me (along with some of the people that sent their in cameras already).

State update: I have 5 states left where I need someone.  They are Kansas, Kentucky, South Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming.  So as usual, your help is much appreciated.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment