Friday, October 23, 2009

In God We Trust

No, I’m not turning this blog into a site to convert people.  The above is the state motto of Florida, current home of the most recent project participant.  Interested particularly in what pictures were taken since I used to live in Florida myself and visit quite often.  The person that took the photos is not originally from Florida, which I think is appropriate since it is a state full of so many transplants from the rest of the US and the world. 

Hopefully, I’ll have some pictures next week to post.  Still have four more state that I need participants (South Dakota is being hammered out right now between me and my contact).  So the states that are left are Kansas, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Wyoming.  Please let me know if you know anyone there.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment