Friday, October 9, 2009

In case you need some suggestions…

I know I said I was going to refrain from explicitly telling people what pictures I want.  But if anyone is really struggling with subject matter, please see this post that offers some possible ideas: http://blogs.nationalgeographic.com/blogs/intelligenttravel/2009/10/top-ten-parks-for-fall-foliage.html

I also wanted to update on the states.  Looks like I’m down to two left: Kentucky and Wyoming.  I got someone confirmed for Delaware and a lead on someone in South Dakota and West Virginia (yet please send any contacts for these two states in case something doesn’t work out). 

Since I’m dealing with film and not digital, the process is more involved getting images ready for the site.  The suspense is killing me, but I think the wait will be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment