Monday, June 28, 2010

Where did I park again?

Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH
TX (5)

 

(Amended June 29th)

I guess that is appropriate that I had this post lined up about 2 months ago with a date so far in the future I thought I would get around to it eventually and instead it autoposts before I write anything.  My apologies to anyone that submitted and/or has been following, but there were a few bumps in the road that have distracted me from being diligent about the project.  The last 12 states or so have been difficult to get as I have sent out cameras and then gotten no responses.  Also, have been working a family photo archival project that has been time intensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment