Monday, May 17, 2010

Nashville

No, I haven’t given up on the project.  Sorry for the long delay between posts.  Some personal things came up in my life and I got kind of sidetracked. 
Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH
These pictures come from K. Leniski  from Tennessee.  In the first picture, what really drew my attention were the different posters and strong identity Nashville has with music (and not just country).  The second picture is good for its use of perspective and makes you feel like are at the playground.
Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH
The boots just scream country to me and grounds the picture in a location.

Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH
Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH Not sure what drew me to these two pictures of very different kinds of statues, but I just like them for some reason.
 Autosave-File vom d-lab2/3 der AgfaPhoto GmbH
Good light on this picture and looks like she is having a blast with the leaves.
On a side note, hopefully you can visit redcross.org and donate.  The flooding in Nashville has been extremely severe and help you can give would be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment